Answer: A very unpleasant situation, but you’re not the only one. It happens, and quite often. I do not know what it is, but close girlfriends often like the same guys. And that could be a problem. Don’t let some guy ruin your friendship. To make sure that doesn’t happen, here’s some good advice.
- Don’t decide on something 100 percent all at once. Don’t think something like, “He’ll definitely be with me!”Or “He’s definitely going to be with her.”. You don’t know what’s going to happen when it comes to some decisions. It is very possible that both of you don’t like him at all.
- Try to break up with him together. I understand that this is easier said than done. But try it. It may be worth communicating with him less and looking from the outside to see if he deserves to be liked by two girls at once.
- Talk to her. It’s complicated, but it’s very important that you don’t keep quiet. Talk to your girlfriend about the situation. It won’t be easy to talk, but it will make you feel better.
- Try to come to an agreement. What would happen if he asked one of you to go out with him?? It’s a shitty story, but it can happen, and you better be ready for it.
- Don’t make it a competition. No guy in the world is worth it. Competing for his attention is the worst thing you can do. The guy is not the prize. In fact, think about why you want to date him? Because you like him? Or because your girlfriend wants to go out with him?